Sanction Lifted for SilverScript
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has officially given a green light for SilverScript to resume marketing of its SilverScript Medicare Part D prescription drug plan (PDP) products. SilverScript can begin enrolling members on January 1, 2014, for effective coverage dates beginning February 1, 2014.
The company released the following communications to agents:
We ask that you allow us to regain your trust and try us again for 2014. Though open enrollment is now closed, there are many who are in the market for a Med D Prescription Drug Plan, including those new-to-Medicare, those eligible for the Medicare Advantage Disenrollment SEP, and those who were in a plan that was cancelled for 2014. In order to ensure you can enroll those members, please log into the SilverScript Enrollment Portal to:
- Confirm your state license/s are current
- Confirm you are appointed with SilverScript in each state you are licensed in
- Verify you have passed SilverScript's 2014 annual Agent Training and Certification
NOTE — The deadline has passed to complete annual certification and be eligible for 2014 renewal commission. However, agents can still complete the annual certification requirement to write new 2014 business.
Need Help Getting Organized this AEP?
In between client meetings, conference calls and other day-to-day dealings, Medicare agents have little time to spend searching for that one e-mail on how to order supplies....err was it a letter? No, wait, I think it was on a conference call that the rep told us to go here, but to get check certification we had to go...Oh I don't remember! Ahhh!
Don't fret. For your convinience, we have compiled all the important details concerning Agent Certification, New-Business Submission and MAPD Supplies, and packaged them into "Cheat Sheets" you can rely on this selling season. Download these Printable PDF's below:
- Plan Year 2014 MAPD Certification Cheat Sheet
- Plan Year 2014 New-Business Submission Cheat Sheet
- Plan Year 2014 MAPD Supply Order Cheat Sheet
5 Reasons Agents are Optimistic this AEP...And 5 Reasons They Should be Worried
Dwane McFerrin recently published this article in Agent's Sales Journal talking about the topsy-turvy world of Medicare Annual Election Period. In it he lays out 5 reasons Medicare agents should be optimistic, as well as 5 reasons you might be worried.
We Only Run with the Best...So Should You!
Senior Market Sales Represents the 4 of the Top 5 Medicare Advantage Carriers in terms of Enrollment.
And we offer everything you need to leverage your time, make more money and put your business in a position of distinction.
- 50 licensed and certified agents to help guide you into production
- Free contact management software
- Co-op Medicare leads based on production
- T65 and T66 lists available
- Proprietary drug look-up tool
- Proprietary app-by-email program
- Agent Web sites
- Bi-monthly newsletter keeping you informed of changes in the industry
- E&O coverage for as little as $33 per month
How Does Your FMO Measure Up?
- Part D Product Information
- Get product details from top-rated Part D carriers including plan designs and other important information.
- Download contracts, instant quotes and get unlimited access to marketing materials.
- FAQ's, Links, Announcments and More . . .
- Get 24-hour access to Part D product information like answers to frequently asked Part D questions and policy or carrier changes.
- Sign up for our FREE Senior Market Sales eNewsletter
- Subscribe now to our FREE eNewsletter from Senior Market Sales, including informative articles on insurance sales approaches. The SMS eNewsletter is written by insurance and marketing experts and delivered to your inbox every two weeks. Click Here to Subscribe.